Share your desktop, what does it look like?

I really love that simplicity :star_struck:
And the default animation are just :fire:. I really wanna activate them but I have a real Potato PC :rofl:. Just love your colour combination. Maybe there should be a section in Zorin's website or in the Forum, from there we can actually access all the fan-made artwork, themes, icons, etc. What do you think about this?
Valiant Boy

4 Likes

Thanks. We do have customization forum both @Aravisian and I posts our work there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I'm curious to see the behavior of the top and bottom bars when you are have a window maximized to take up the full screen. Can you hide them or do they stay on top?

1 Like

The bottom goes to hide. The Upperbar I have disable auto hide.

1 Like

Mmm, that unfortunately is not efficient enough for me :smiley: (currently using 13" laptop) I need to make every pixel count.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Can I have the link?

1 Like

This one?

1 Like

nothing much changed since last

3 Likes

Hello, i am first tiime here. So, this is my wallpaper desktop.
Zorin Pro 6.1.

2 Likes

hey i am on zorin os 16 and using these customizations

2 Likes

Version 2.0 of my Sith Empire Theme Suite

1 Like

What mp3 player is on Desktop?

1 Like

Loved The Avengers. Patrick McNee (R.I.P.) "Steed" allegedly cried when he learned Diana Rigg (R.I.P) "Emma Peel" was leaving the show.

3 Likes

I had forgot about that show ..... I'll have to look for it on my Fire Stick and see which channels carry it ..... thanks for the memory .... :+1:

1 Like

I think either Channel 4 or Channel 5 aired the original last year. That said Steed's first partner was Honor Blackman (Cathy Gale was the character she played). Then after Diana Rigg it was Linda Thorsen as Tara King. Could never understand why the fans didn't like her. Then came the New Avengers with Joanna Lumley as Purdey with new 3rd team member Gareth Hunt who played Gambit. We must not forget of course Mother played by Patrick Newell.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Chilling colors to a very warm summer day.

4 Likes

It's AIMP3.

1 Like

LXQt - Devuan 3.1.1

Can stretch image over two monitors!

3 Likes