Share your desktop, what does it look like?

I think I found my look which I'll keep (for now) with an abstract background. It took me all day before I was satisfied with the set up.

5 Likes

Nice and clean Storm ..... love your custom icon sets other than some from Aravisian yours are the only ones I now use ..... maybe sometime someone will come up with mouse pointers to match the themes and or icons ..... there are some on Pling which is where I got mine from mostly the Oxygen 34 series ..... seems to be the right size and shape I'm looking for .....

Keep up the great job .... :+1: :beers:

1 Like

The apple style window buttons break the theme a little too much for my taste, but the rest is astonishing

1 Like

I like that!

It's nice to go minimal sometimes.

3 Likes

Yes the colour not a strong in the dark when you using laptop or desktop a monitor. This is not a some rainbow a colours. Very nice that colour what don't gived your eyes tired.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Nice background ..... the humble ladybug ..... every gardeners friend ..... :+1:

1 Like

Fedora is cery rasy and responsible. Have some problems with Steam but working out from the box with Kernel 6.0 will be testing some days. Cinnamon de

Still under heavy development

2 Likes

bro i love your file manager how i can use it mine

this one i am talking about

sudo apt install nemo

2 Likes

You have to be more specific. Is it icons/theme/background/layout etc.

@Storm what I remember you are using Fedora? Wright?
I must sayed I have good experience with them on another PC. What i can sayed ubuntu is a friend with debian. ArchLinux is friend with Fedora packages rpm and noarch.

I've been using it from the very beginning ..... love it ..... I don't believe I have tried any of the other file managers since I switched to the Cinnamon DE and Nemo .... :+1:

1 Like

My Desktop with a beautiful wallpaper of Hyakkimaru from 'Dororo' .

4 Likes

Still working in progress. On this screenshot I've added shadow to the icons -

2 Likes

On my way to move from desktop environment to window managers
Started with openbox
its my current openbox desktop

2 Likes

4 Likes