Share your desktop, what does it look like?

Building a little bit on my Bumblebee icon theme

3 Likes

Hexagons are the bestagons!

1 Like

Ommgggg tooo cute UwU

1 Like

Well... it's pink with pink on top. Nicely put together. Now you only need a full pink icon theme.

3 Likes

If I should put something pink together as an icon theme it will look like this (made quickly with inkscape)

3 Likes

You can use this for the mouse icon:

Schnarf.

4 Likes

Yes that is one made by Storm ..... he has a bunch of icon sets as does Aravisian who does theme's .... two very talented individuals in my opinion .....

2 Likes

Cute dtop

ZorinOS 16.3 Pro
Linux kernal 6.5
WhiteSur Nord Theme
Miko Sur / Flight Dark Icons

2 Likes

Still the same, but where I'm going to play the best RPG games to date.

5 Likes

OK, now that there are 1785 post, almost two years, does someone want to go through and separate the Gnome & the Lite images...??

Just kidding. I hope others go through this thread and see the creativity, the differences, exchange of ideas and become inspired. This is one of my fav threads.

3 Likes

I really like this wallpaper. Another creation by you?
I prefer a clean, simplistic look & feel. The Blue/Gray tones.
Where can I steal this from? lol

1 Like

I like the looks of this and would love to try the hardware sensors indicator if it came in any other flavor other than 'snap' or 'flatpak' ..... I don't use either apt on my laptop ....

I notice that Zorin Lite Xfce4 comes with 2 'flatpak' apts installed ..... I wonder if they can be removed ...... I'll ask in another thread ....

1 Like

Try Zorin's XFCE sensor indicator in the software app called "Sensor Viewer"
For flatpak help try here

hope this helps.

3 Likes

Thanks Ocka

Stupid me ..... I already had an apt called 'Sensors' ( a command-line utility) installed ..... just had to type ..... sensors .... in the terminal for it to work ...... DUH ..... :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thanks .... I'll check on the Ubuntu website as a lot of times they have several different ways to download apts .... :+1:

This means it is APT, not Flatpak nor Snap.

3 Likes

Never Stupid, more so learning.
Yes as you now know you can run the command

sensors

in the terminal & see thing's.

The app suggested above is more a monitor, to which i assume can be run on the desktop?
Reading the Github link it looks to me like a snap?

Snippet for the site.
Then you can just sudo snap install indicator-sensors to install from the command line.GitHub - alexmurray/indicator-sensors

2 Likes

There are many options to choose from.
Using Windowed app Psensor
Using Conky (which is my preferred method).
Or using Panel Indicators as @catlikehana is doing.
Panel Indicators on XFCE are pretty easy to add. Right click the panel, select Panel > Add Items
Select which you want such as SystemLoadMonitor or CPU graph as these come included in XFCE.

3 Likes

Yes the app i assume you have is called "Hardware Sensors Indicator"? if so yes as pointed out above is an apt file.
This app is for Gnome DE.
As Frog is on XFCE DE.
This may clear the air a bit :slight_smile:

2 Likes