"Stark-menu" and "cinnamenu"

Thought I would start a new post so as to not disrupt the flow of the desktop thread ....

I found the Cinnamenu ok and got it set up but no where did I find the Stark-menu ... and by the way that Applets app s something else .... I didn't even realize it existed or maybe I just saw it by accident and didn't know what it was .... LOL

1 Like

Copy and paste this into the search field: CinnVIIStarkMenu

Yes that worked .... also wanted you to know I just downloaded your "Bumble Bee Theme" ...... or is that "Hornet" .... LOL .... anyway it works and looks fantastic .... now I can't decide which one I like better ....

Over here we have a fast food chain called the "Jollibee" and it seems like there is one on every corner .... I hear they have some in the US now as well ....

1 Like

The lady on the far right has some very long feet...

1 Like

HaHaHa .... I missed that one .... she sure does

Is there anything in the Applets app about the Hornet ??? ... I typed Hornet and found nothing .... You know the longer I use the Hornet Theme the better I like it ....

I do not understand this question. Hornet is a Theme, not an applet.

Sorry my mistake .... homer-simpson-doh-400x288

1 Like

I like chicken I'll take a order of the "B" meal :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

About the only thing I eat there is the Tuna Pie or Jolli Hot Dog ... they used to put chili on their hot dog but I guess it got too expensive as they quite a few years ago .... :sob: :sob: :grin: :grin:

No Ketchup but being Germany I love hotdog and sausage

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.