Steam Appears to be Down

Interesting Steam must be down as the game I was playing just quit and now I can't log back into it or Steam ..... my fish are getting away .... :sob:

Just checked on IsItDown ..... yup they say it is .....

In 1 hour the steam sales start, i might buy a few games :smiley:

https://steamdb.info/sales/history/

1 Like

Sure hope they clear this up soon because it came back about about 4:00-pm my time and went back down at about 5:00-pm something just long enough for me to get going again ..... I shut it down over night and haven't tried t yet this morning .....

Just checked and IsItDown says it is down right now ..... but I'll try to open it a bit later ......

I would normally agree but this game "Fishing Planet" requires you to have a live internet connection ..... the game is free to play BUT they also offer paid fishing packages .....

If you want to upgrade your XP faster instead of waiting for the normal way ..... you earn XP and Fishing Dollars by catching fish .... the larger the fish the more XP and Fishing Dollars you receive ....

You use Fishing Dollars to buy equipment .... lures .... bait .... boats etc. ..... XP is used to go to different levels .... opening up different lakes to find bigger fish ....which in turn gives you more Fishing Dollars ....

So there really is no reason to buy anything because if you do something foolish you can always go back to your Home Lake .... the first lake you visit .... it is always free to travel to and make some more Fishing Dollars ......

You will keep all the equipment you have accumulated unless you decide to sell some but you will only get pennies on the dollar so it is better not to ..... or you can pay real money to buy a Fishing Package and not have to go about it the hard way .....

Really a great relaxing game and the graphics ..... sound and realism is absolutely breathtaking ....

I thought about doing a thread on it but don't know where to put it except in the Lounge but then a lot of people don't have excess to the lounge ....

Bringing back memories of Animal Crossing on the Wii!

I don't even have time to play anymore :sob:
So no sales for me.

Some a games are bannera because politics issue and war on some countries.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.