Steam Disk Write error after reboot

So I have 2 storage mediums:
a 500GB m.2 with Zorin OS and Windows 11 (150 Gb for Zorin, 350 for windows)
and a 1tb NTFS formatted Hard disk shared between the 2 with mostly games in it
I have to mount the hard drive every time i boot which is weird but "I'll fix it later" I said
Today I left my PC on with steam downloading assetto corsa, few minutes later my little brother took the pc and rebooted into windows. When I took it back I opened steam to find bunch of updates but couldn't update any of them It tries to download and instantly stops downloading.
This is the terminal output:

steam:7725): Gtk-WARNING **: 02:15:49.948: gtk_disable_setlocale() must be called before gtk_init()
local (potentially out of sync) copy of roaming config loaded - 5414 bytes.
Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(1647446817)
Connectivity test: result=Connected, in progress=0
roaming config store loaded successfully - 5414 bytes.
migrating temporary roaming config store
BRefreshApplicationsInLibrary 1: 9ms
Could not connect to X session manager: None of the authentication protocols specified are supported
Could not connect to X session manager: None of the authentication protocols specified are supported
Failed to init SteamVR because it isn't installed
ExecCommandLine: "'/home/feden/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/steam'"
System startup time: 4.43 seconds
BuildCompleteAppOverviewChange: 178
RegisterForAppOverview 1: 10ms
RegisterForAppOverview 2: 10ms
ExecuteSteamURL: "steam://open/downloads"
CAPIJobRequestUserStats - Server response failed 2

I'm at a loss atm any help would be appreciated

Have you ensured that ntfs-3g package is installed and ensured proper ownership of the storage drive?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.