Switched to Pop!_OS

When boot from UEFI. I get a logo screen then when click "e" I can see a GRUB but I don't know what to put them or go to terminal and changing grub.

1 Like

That's means pop want be second "apple" - company. They build something new, interesting will be open source gnu license or non-free?

Not necessarily.
ZorinGroup has also tossed around the idea of moving everything to their own repositories.

1 Like

It will be new chapter for Linux maybe will be better with new solutions for users.

1 Like

I tried POP_OS! but the fact that you couldn't add anything to your desktop out of the box turned me away quickly. What's the point of a desktop if I can't temporarily drag and drop files there? If it wasn't for that, I may have stayed with it (at least on my laptop).

POP_OS! This is company with they vision and future, how system must be for they how they liked. That is the price creators POP_OS! You never know what will be next year with POP_OS! It could be if they out nev version POP and new GUI where you will be searching something and don't know where is it. :slight_smile: