System setting crashes after opening the application style

Okay, thank you for your suggestion.
Yes, I love to customise Linux.
I am making a backup.

1 Like

That is good,
:wink:and I think its great you're using multiple desktops, makes you get more acquainted with the system and environment. Perhaps you can teach or learn us something when you get to know them better. :wink:

1 Like

Now I am having an account problem. After some time I will create a topic on that.

1 Like

It has success removed qt5 but still, the application style is not opening. The topic has not solved...
Please help...

Hello @Aravisian sir
My problem is still not solved. That command has removed the qt5 but still, the application style setting is not opening.

Please help...

1 Like

Are you running KDE on Zorin OS?

1 Like

Yes, I am using the kde plasma desktop environment in Zorin os.

Ok, I have tried KDE many times... I have never used KDE.
I will need to research this.

1 Like

Okay, sir. Thank you, I am waiting.
Actually, I have also searched this but I don't get any results but I think you can because you know what to search better than me.

...I wouldn't bank on it...

1 Like

Sorry sir, I can't understand...
Do you get any results?

I have not, yet, sorry.
I have been very busy here and will be for some time, yet.
I can pop in and give a brief comment before running off again...

What I meant earlier is that I am notorious for not knowing the right search terms.

1 Like

oh okay :laughing:
i was just saying that because you have better knowledge of Linux from me

People actually laugh at me because I can miss a search term on repeated searches.:wink: I will try a search, find something... Then when I go to search it later to show someone, can suddenly no longer find it no matter what I try. It's a bit embarrassing...

2 Likes

Why you are doing your insult by yourself ?
you are a nice person.

Honesty is nice.:wink:

2 Likes

Marked solution. 97

1 Like

Hello, what you have typed. Sorry, i can't understand...

@carmar is marking the solutions of older threads whose OPs have forgotten to do it.
This was 97th thread for which @carmar had to mark the solution.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.