Text bigger

Internet browsers have their own font sizers. Just go into settings, you will find the option in there, its sometimes often burried in there but you will find it.

And Gnome Tweaks is how you make things work often in Gnome, thats why I recommended it.

2 Likes

Firefox also has ctrl and Plus sign and Minus sign to enlarge or decrease,

2 Likes

Chrome does too, and boy do I use that on sites Aravisian, cause my eyes are garbage, and always gotta zoom in lol.

1 Like

I know they have, but doing it all the time isn't fun and it doesn't work on all parts of a page

ok, I tested Ubuntu: same problem.
In Zorin Light 15.3 you can change it easily in appearance => custom dpi.
Works perfect.
Think I'm going to wait for 16Lite and change then.
thanks for all the help

1 Like

Jeff is waiting for LITE too, poor Jeff, he's so unhappy, he has no LITE, no LITE!!! Uhhhh, the horrors that await us in Spookies Halloween spectacular. Knowing Jeff, his unhappyness will crash it entirely. HAHA!

I just use keyboard short cuts ... I have it set up where + or up is CTRL Z and - or down is CTRL X .... now I never have a problem because no mater where I am my screen can be adjusted to the size I want ... at least it works for me ... LOL

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.