[Theme] Midnight icon theme --> Released <--

Midnight-Logo
Midnight icon theme will be dark oriented theme and will come in 4 different colors. Blue, Red, Green and Purple.

Video

Screenshots

Downloads

6 Likes

Good lord Storm ..... your getting to be an icon maniac .... don't you sleep at all ?? .... but keep up the good work ..... :+1:

1 Like

Sleep? What's that? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Blue color is done. Now for the next color.

2 Likes

New folder icons

2 Likes

Green is done.

@Frog

2 Likes

Video Demo

2 Likes

Is it uploaded yet ..... looks fantastic .... in the video below you are using the blue not the green ..... right ????

Not uploaded yet. The video is blue, right.

1 Like

Red is done.

1 Like

Purple is done. It's actually easy to convert colors of .svg files when you can script.
I might add a fifth color.

1 Like

Midnight Icon Theme has been released!!!

Head over at:

If you like it, please vote for it! Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I'm going boss ..... :+1: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

OK downloaded all 5 left you a little present (and no it wasn't cat poo) :+1: :grinning: :beers:

Now to install ....

1 Like

Please show us some screenshots of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You asked for it and you get it ..... I'm kinda stuck on the yellow theme now looks good with my lighter gray background .... although the green and blue go good also .... :+1: :beers: :beers: :beers: ..... nawwwwww went back to green .... it's a frog thing ya know .... :stuck_out_tongue: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

I think a green frog wallpaper would fit you

1 Like

Yup .... that looks good as does this next that I got from you or else where .....

2 Likes

Well I'm off .... time for my cookies and milk and my nap .... catch'a later .... you did a fine days work .... :clap: :clap: :clap: :+1:

1 Like