[Theme] SuperNova Icon Theme --- [Released]

Super Nova Icon Theme will soon be available for Gnome, XFCE, Deepin and Budgie DE. Many different colors will be available to use from Bronze to Pink.

Screenshots

Download

4 Likes

YAY!!! Apps icons, category and Devices icons are done!

Video

1 Like

Almost there. If I keep it up I can launch the release today or tomorrow.

So I take request of which icons from your favorite apps I should put in it.

1 Like

It's alive! It's alive!

Download here:

2 Likes

And if you like my icon theme don't forget, head over at gnome-look.org and rate my icon theme. It means so much to me and keeps me to the fire.

1 Like

Done and done ...... thank you for another beautiful icon set ...... which color did you use in your video ????? .... now as they are downloaded I gotta try them out ..... yahoooooo .... :+1: :clap: :smile:

I used Purple in the video.

1 Like

Spent quite some time arranging and rearranging my theme settings to try out the Supernova Icon Theme that Storm just released ..... and finally settled on one by using a combination of different other choices .....

I have a ton of different themes .... icon sets and wallpapers to choose from so the task can be a bit overwhelming ..... :exploding_head: ..... but I chose one that I kinda like except maybe the background doesn't fit the theme so I may experiment a bit more with that ..... but for now I'll use what I got ..... :crazy_face: ....

I am using a darker over all theme instead of my usual gray or dark gray because all my other choices like the net etc. are done with a dark theme and it is a easier on my eyes .....

Yea I know the background doesn't really go with the theme but I just like the picture 'cause it's how I feel some days ..... :rofl: ..... I'll tend to that later today ..... this is the first time I have used a red icon set most of the time I have green .... blue or orange .... but change is good ..... :sunglasses:

Just a quick note I am using this on Cinnamon DE and not sure which version of Zorin as I have both 16.3 Pro and Zorin Pro Lite installed but my choice in the sign-in drop down menu just says Cinnamon ..... Zorin and Zorin Lite ..... :crazy_face:

1 Like