[Theme] Zorin Delight - under construction

Greetings. I'm working on a new icon theme and GTK/Gnome-shell theme. It's called "Zorin Delight". Here's some screenshot of it in action. there's no time when it will be released, but keep an eye out for this thread.

9 Likes

Just finished the letter A of the application icon list, pheeew. Long way to go.

1 Like

Nice, thank you.

1 Like

You could have more time to devote to your work if some people wouldn't keep asking the same question in multiple threads ....

2 Likes

Thanks. I'm at letter C now. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This looks so cool :slight_smile: :sunglasses: good work as always

2 Likes

Here's how I'm converting my previous theme into zorin Delight video.

1 Like

Respect. This is much work.
Can you not write a batch file to change the color of the svg? This should be possible since svg is a text file.

I'll done that to make different colors, but I'm resizing the images as well which I dunno how to do by commands.

1 Like

C is done of the apps icons.

1 Like

Still working on it.

2 Likes

F is done.

1 Like

Your doing great ..... the only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time ..... :grinning:

1 Like

I was thinking of changing the icons to this:

More screenshots:

Either style would work for me as I'm using Aravisian's moebius theme which is a lighter gray ..... :+1:

1 Like

I've been working all day and night. It paid off. N to Z is done. Yeah, I took and made them backwards from the list. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here's some XFCE icons:

3 Likes

Now I'm only missing A to E. When it's done I need to see to Devices, mimetypes etc. icons in the theme - then I make different color variation of the theme. I got a script that can convert a whole theme in seconds.

1 Like

Finally! All my 969 app icons are made!

2 Likes

Now - I'm only missing Device apps :slight_smile:
Soon this can be released.

2 Likes