Validate Digital Signature on PDF

It's not a bad word

Thanks for the best laugh of the day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I thought a photo of the coffee maker gives it away, but obviously was not.

1 Like

I don't get it, it's a coffee machine, ive always known. I'm confused

that photo looks like a Public telephone from screen :sweat_smile:

I know. I was just kidding you :wink:
You have been doing a formidable work today on the forum :heart:

@Kedric @asr
Look at the link I posted.
Even you do not read French, there are good photos that give you an idea what it does.

2 Likes

yeah read that already. before reading that i was think that

It's a jug where you pour boiling water into to create coffee.

I think we deviate a bit too far from the original question. @Aravisian gave me a second name " master of detractor" - for a good reason.
I think I will select your decision to resort to you Windows user friend as the solution and mark this tread as solved. If it is OK, please let me know.

1 Like

Yeah i was thinking about too :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Exactly.

Since I am the only person who can do soldering in the entire family, I ended up a lot of repairing projects. One day, my 89 yeas old mother-in-law asked me to repair her old drip coffee maker and I was horrified to see it was on the border of becoming a fire hazard :fire:

After some studies, I came to the conclusion that the French Press is the safest method of making coffee :coffee:

2 Likes

As we get older, we start to appreciate bitter taste more so than sweet. It is something to do with our life time experiences.

So enjoy sweets :cake: :cupcake: :moon_cake: :pancakes: while you can (and do not forget to clean your teeth :tooth: afterwords).

But it's just how everyone makes coffee, right? My mother puts coffee in the cup and pours boiling water, maybe add some other stuff.

It is an instant coffee your mom is making.
I think instant coffee is more popular in Asian countries than in Europe.

1 Like

You two...

eh... should we move to a chat area :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.