Very usefull software for app

Hello.
Here is usefull software for linux what helpfull using app like a whatsapp,telegram and etc.
Anyone tried that?

Well i tried it and this is bugged not helpfull. Maybe someone have a better experience.
I don't know why put something what is very unstable?

2 Likes

Just looked at that link and noticed the ubuntu logo used for GNU/Linux version is a community edition so perhaps that is why it does not work. I tend to stay away from such apps as Facebook, Messenger and whatsapp for security reasons. You could try Linphone or Ekiga or Jitsi.

2 Likes

I like the xmpp server based clients , e.g. Gajim, ect,

https://xmpp.org/software/clients/

Another line of clients is the Matrix clients, e.g: Fluffy chat, element, Neochat ect,

For peer to peer , i like Jami.

some others to check out,

Like @swarfendor437 said, i also stay away from mainstream clients. Have used in the past apps like , yahoo, & several clients that used yahoo servers, paltalk ( bigtime AI controlled/info gathers Now-days) ect ect, over 20yr's in the chat seen, & tried quite a few :smile:

2 Likes

I have tried this

and it works pretty well
This is also good and its a fork of Rambox

1 Like

Vivaldi Browser which I've been using for years has developed it's own social media app ..... I don't use such beasts so I have no idea how it works or for that matter the name of it and haven't installed it .....

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.