Wacom One (medium: CTL672K1A)

@dasjdoom
No, no BT, this is one of the cheapest Wacom tablets but fortunately a large one, it was 55 euro's which is not that much for a wacom tablet. I will do some sketches later today because I am working right now, due to the Corona virus I work from home.

@dasjdoom here is self portrait sketch which I did in a hurry

5 Likes

Perhaps not a good idea to post the self-portrait if offering a kiss as incentive? Just a thought. :wink:

3 Likes

You are good, that takes experience.
By looking at the outer lines, I see what you meant with Sumi-e. But there are additional brushes to download which you can use in Gimp. Don't know about Krita, haven't tried it (yet). But I presume that adding brushes works the same.

@dasjdoom I know about the Krita Brushes, Downloaded a lot and imported them, was just sketching and have to practise a lot with this new Wacom board and even more with Krita, has been some time since I used a drawing tablet. I had a chinese one but it would not connect, it was a cheap Moon10.

@carmar hahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Marked solution. 66

I have a XPPen Deco 01 V2 drawing tablet with works well with Zorin OS. I use it in the Gimp, inkscpe and krita art software.
it's more affordable and precise than your one by wacom tablet, I suggest you have a try.

Are you sure it works on Linux? Thanks for letting me know

I Saw that it is E65 on AliExpress, so not cheaper than the wacom one I bought.

xppen provide a linux driver for this device on their official site!
the one by wacom tablet is only 2048 pen pressure levels, not support tilt recognition, only 6.0 x 3.7" small drawing area.
this xppen deco 01 v2 tablet is 8192 pressure levels and support pen tilt function, the stylus is battery-free which does not require batteries or charging, it also have a large 10 x 6.25 inches activer working area.

thnx, I'll have another look

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.