Wall of Shame Comments and chat

Actually, I think Rescuezilla looks like this...

gareth edwards godzilla GIF

I'd hate to get on his badside, he looks like he could rip my face off.

2 Likes

why is zorin platforming any talk regarding covid. what is going on

There are many Real World issues discussed in normal banter as members interact and enjoy the Forums of the Free Exchange of Ideas.

The Covid-19 pandemic has had real consequences for us all, including affecting Computer Supply chains, employment, ability to buy new computers and parts - the list gets extensive.

While the Forum as a whole seeks to be a family-friendly and generally positive and uplifting place, it also need not be too restrictive in members freedom of expression.
There is no reasonable cause to deny members the privileges of open communication and if you fear misinformation or a fight breaking out; we have a team of moderators in place to handle that sort of thing.

Thank you for your opinion.

6 Likes

I get talking about things surrounding the covid situation. It's when there is anything about the science and health of it. And so many have died from Covid misinformation that it's better to leave such talk and information to a responsible platform that can and will take proper accountability.

But this is my last comment regarding this.

1 Like

I understand your point.
As a strong advocate for Vaccination, I see the validity in your point.
As a scientist, I am often dismayed by a lack of factual evidence or critical thinking on the net.
When it comes the to Science and Health, I assure you that even this very thread suggests that matters of health are best discussed with health experts:

We do take it seriously.
But as it is currently, no one has crossed any lines or presented unhealthy or unscientific commentary.
There is no reason to stifle discussion at this time.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.