What is Life

Hey there
I have always try to find the answer of the question 'What is Life' , 'What is Time' , 'Why do we actually exist? ' etc. I have watched Netflix's Dark web series which is great but a bit complicated. What do you all think all about this? Share your thoughts.
Valiant

1 Like

I don't know the answers to those questions. But I am alive, I am here, and tomorrow will come.

1 Like

life is temporary life, there is another life after death. so what is that temporary life, it is just test from the god(allah) with good and bad things , what should we do during that test is do what make us alive, eat and drink and mirage as god tell us, what is the test in that life, the test is to be patient and adapted to the good and bad things ,health and disease, poor and wealth,we r just spirits in bodies, that body dead our spirits will get anther body in better life according to success in test after the temporary life and world end.

1 Like

Something that spoke to me personally through watching Dirilis Ertugrul, Protect the weak and innocent and bring the cruel to Justice. Inshallah.

The answer is 42

4 Likes

42 = Mem Bet(Hebrew) - מב = Attaining Perfection

https://www.betemunah.org/fortytwo.html

In Japanese, the number 42 is associated with death.

Life is adventure every a day and with suprise.

Life is a code, You are the AI and God is the data collector, who stores everything you do and returns everything in the same form in which it was given :smile:

5 Likes

Code Bless You.

4 Likes

You mean we are life in Westworld?

2 Likes

Having an Existential Crisis?

2 Likes

I am not divorced with Linux then I don't have Crisis in a life.

2 Likes

I think Storm maybe was referring to this: 42 | Hitchhikers | Fandom
That was the first thing that came to my mind as well. :thinking:

1 Like

No reference, this is life in my world :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Linux Is Firm and Efficient.

2 Likes

Linux is like a toy with full adventure also a puzzle and some a book history you can wrote like a life.

If a question assumes a premise, in order to be sensibly asked, this leads you to question the premise.
For example; "What is the meaning of life" assumes that there is a meaning to life. Before you can determine what the meaning is, you must determine whether there is one in the first place.

On the day birthday we are empty but share our life on the world in time we can choose a road.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.