What mail client to use?

I'm trying to switch from outlook, what mail client would be the easiest one to use for me ? Also i have literally no knowledge on how emails and email clients work do all of them support hotmails and gmails ?

You could use either Evolution or Thunderbird.

Both Hotmail and Gmail are IMAP so yes. An email client is just like Outlook as that is an email client. If you know how Outlook works they all work similarly.

2 Likes

I'm using Geary

2 Likes

Thanks for all the recommendations, i quickly looked at all of them, looks doesn't bother me so much so i'll go with evolution it looks simple enough :+1:

2 Likes

I use Evolution over Thunderbird as the latter is too Google centric. I was able to setup Evolution to read my work Outlook 365 account from lockdown until retirement.

1 Like

I use both Evolution & Thunderbird. Used BlueMail prior to Evolution. I think Thunderbird is the best and most versatile. As well as having more help, instructions out there.

1 Like

merge feature sounds really good. But i don't really have conversations on email so its not that important for me.

Same here.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.