Why is this upgrade error happening in my Education Lite Zorin Os Update

So I downloaded Zorin OS 3 days ago and downloaded Tlauncher and used Firefox.After 2 days the Zorin OS Education lite 16.3 and I obviusly tried to update it but then this error came and here is the report :

[CHECKING] Started

[CHECKING:Validating Upgrade Attempt] Started

[CHECKING:Validating Upgrade Attempt] Completed

[CHECKING:Checking Filesystem] Started

[CHECKING:Checking Filesystem] Completed

[CHECKING:Restarting Apt] Started

[CHECKING:Restarting Apt] Completed

[CHECKING:Simulating Flatpak Transaction] Started

[CHECKING:Simulating Flatpak Transaction] Completed

[CHECKING:Updating Apt Repos] Started

[CHECKING:Updating Apt Repos] Fatal Error: { Error calling StartServiceByName for org.debian.apt: Process org.debian.apt received signal 7 }

[CHECKING:Updating Apt Repos] Failed

[CHECKING] Failed

[CHECKING:Restoring System] Started

[CHECKING:Restoring System] Error: { Error calling StartServiceByName for org.debian.apt: Process org.debian.apt received signal 7 }

[CHECKING:Restoring System] Completed

So now I need help with what's wrong with my system and how can I fix it

1 Like

This result appears that APT was not able to resolve the signal. This most likely may be due to large amounts of traffic trying to access all at once.
It may mean having to wait a few days until traffic calms down to try the upgrade.

1 Like

Is there now an Update Posibility for Education Lite? Do we have not only the Update for the normal Core version?

To the best of my knowledge, only the Core version is available until Lite and Education editions are released.
I took the O.P. to mean that he opted to upgrade Zorin OS 16.3 Education to Zorin OS 17 Core.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Yes; that makes more Sense, haha! I understood that so, that @Tahjib44 upgrades from Education Lite 16 to Education Lite 17.

1 Like

Ok lets wait .-.