Yeehaa i made it to receive a certificate on the new forum from the robot

Hi there,
Thank you @AZorin for inviting me to the new Zorin forum.
I am of course very happy and have already completed the exercises with the robot.
certificate new zorin forum
This is going to be a great forum, I’m sure.
What I do wonder is whether there is also a reference here to the Dutch Zorin forum.

4 Likes

Zorinantwerp, is that you? If so, too long, no see.
If not… Oops…

Yes, that bot is very friendly. One might even say… a little too friendly…
:pleading_face:

2 Likes

No dear Aravisian, this is not Zorinantwerp, I wish I could also expect something from him, but it seems as if he has completely disappeared from the face of the earth.
On the Dutch Zorin forum I occasionally got a private message in which he promised to come home by bike, but that was already a year ago. Even his friend with whom he occasionally went for a pint does not know what is going on either.

1 Like

Ah… I came across him on another distro forum -linuxquestions.org
as ‘deepinantwerp.’ I am not registered there and had not spoken to him at the time.
Well, it’s nice to meet ya.

1 Like

You're all very welcome here on the new forum!

Good call! I've just added a pinned topic to this category with links to the community-run forums in different languages, including the Dutch forum: Community-run forums in different languages

5 Likes

@AZorin
thank you very much, this is really fantastic.

2 Likes

I too have just signed up and can’t be ***ed to get a certificate! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome everyone! We hope you’ll enjoy the new :zorin: forum!

3 Likes

I made it here but I’m in dark mode and loving it.
I was certified before I got here!
Site looks nice, good job.

5 Likes

I, too, am loving the Dark Mode. I fanagled Firefox to use my AzenisBlack scrollbar and it matches in well with the forum color scheme and layout.
Using DarkReader FF addon on the old forum broke it - so I had to keep it turned off.
This forums Dark Theme is a sight for sore eyes.

4 Likes

I’m not overly keen on all things dark as it can screw with the menus. I prefer to have the ‘red shift’ thing working on pale windows at night time. :wink:

1 Like