Z16 non-rounded corners software update

Hi, noticed that the software updater doesn't have rounded corners bottom left and right like other apps.

software-updater-non-rounded-corners-dialog

1 Like

I thought all app windows (not maximised) have rounded tops and square bottom corners. That is what I see on Z15.3 Core (i.e. Gnome).

The software app has all rounded corners. Though Firefox is showing non-rounded corners. SO it may be just I noticed it in the one app.

1 Like

Gnome.

All apps that have a Window will obey the themes corner rounding, however apps that have a header and notebook stack will not.
It's just theme-busting and I do not feel like being diplomatic about Gnome at the moment.

2 Likes

Strange - mine has rounded corners.
It depends on the layout?
I use mac layout in Zorin 16 Pro.

1 Like

I vaguely remember that there was a request to mention any issues with Z16, so this was my attempt to help out.

It doesn't really bother me, just trying to be helpful.

2 Likes

Firefox has an internal setting now (Due to CSD...) that requires the "Use Title Borders" to be checked in order to show the full window instead of a stack.

1 Like

Thanks, I didn't notice this with other apps as I usually have apps full-screen.
Just thought I'd mention it just in case it was a bug and could be fixed.

1 Like

Ya, some applications don't have rounded corners it sometimes bothers me but ATLEAST ITS NOT LIKE KDE WHICH MAKES IT HAVE GREY BOXES AT ROUNDED CORNERS MAKING THEME BASICALLY A SQUARE AND IF YOU WANT TO FIX IT YOU HAVE TO DISABLE BLUR!!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.