zorin 16 doesn't start

well, I installed zorin to be able to use it on my pc, it was more out of curiosity, my problem and the following I installed it together with windows, but there's another problem, my pc has 2 hd of 500gb each with windows 10, the following thing happened I installed zorin with the option "Install Zorin alongside [your other operating system]" which in this case would be to install zorin with windows, it did everything right, but when choosing windows on the screen boot it started in windows of my second hd, i was thinking that it would put it to windows of my first hd, so i went into bios and moved the boot initializer so i could start my main hd, then i tried to return everything to It's normal but it didn't work, I took some pictures and just look below

I'm waiting for help

Maybe Gparted screenshots may help people understand your drives and partitions you have.

Also, with multiple disks, you may be better off using the "Something Else" method of installing ZorinOS.

1 Like

hello my friend, i don't understand what you mean

You can use your ZorinOS Live USB to run Gparted. Then take screenshots or photo's and post here.

When you choose to install ZorinOS, you selected "Install Zorin alongside [your other operating system]". The "Something Else" method of installing should also be listed. I am suggesting that would give you more control over your installation.

PS: Which version and flavour of ZorinOS are you trying to install?

Read this post:

And then you boot to the system run sudo grub-install in the terminal (Ctrl+Alt+T) and this should fix your issue.

1 Like

OK! how to use said program?

bro, no I simply selected the option as you said above, he just said he was going to "format" 3 partitions, however none of the partitions I have on my hd have been erased

Zorin OS Core 16

I'm going to take a look at it

2 Likes