Zorin 17 Core Look McBook

Bonjour, je viens de faire la migration de Zorin 16 vers Zorin 17. Je veux activer le look McBook, mais à l'activation le DOC ne s'affiche pas. Comment faire ? merci

Hello, I have just migrated from Zorin 16 to Zorin 17. I want to activate the McBook look, but upon activation the DOC is not displayed. How to do ? THANKS

I believe that the Mac Look is a feature of Zorin OS Pro.

Pourtant, il me propose le thème. J'ai juste la barre de tache McBook qui s'affiche en haut.

However, he suggests the theme to me. I just have the MacBook taskbar displayed at the top.

thank aravisien

That will be the updated version of Gnome:

Ce sera la version mise à jour de Gnome :

If looking for something that looks like Mac, take a look at a new derivative of what used to be PearOS (NiceC0re):

Si vous cherchez quelque chose qui ressemble à Mac, jetez un coup d'œil à un nouveau dérivé de ce qui était autrefois PearOS (NiceC0re) :

It comes with next to no applications, and is Arch-Linux based.

Il ne contient pratiquement aucune application et est basé sur Arch-Linux.

1 Like

Merci, pour l'info.
Thank you for the info.

Perhaps @Storm or anopther Zorin OS 17 Core or Pro user would be willing to take a look at the available layouts and provide some clarity on this. I am unable to boot into a separate machine for a while.

1 Like

You're right.

Captura de tela de 2024-02-02 17-49-45

J'ai installé la version 17 pro et le look Mac fonctionne vraiment bien. Je voulais encourager le projet car je trouve que c'est le plus beau linux que j'ai utilisé depuis 1998 (Et j'en ai essayé des tonnes).

I installed version 17 pro and the Mac look is working very well. I wanted to help this nice project since I think it's the best linux I have used since 1998 (And I have almost tried them all).