Zorin beta program

Is there a channel or beta program of the next versions of Zorin (for example 16) to be able to test them? I would like to know what kind of programming plan there is to test the new versions of Zorin before they are available, it would be good to be able to detect errors and necessary tweaks before, sincerely I have been using Zorin for two years and the truth is that without problems so far the truth, but it is something that I do not know so far if it exists (beta) or how it is done.

Iā€™d like to do this as well. If 16 is coming out at the end of the year then hopefully the beta should be out in the next few months.

Just before Z15 was officially released, there was a Beta release. There is a thread on the old forum containing feedback on Z15Beta.
https://zoringroup.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14324
I seem to remember Z15Core was released as Beta. I assume something similar will happen for Z16.

PS: Why Z16? What happened to the 9,12,15 waltz sequence?

Because using Prime Numbers to communicate with aliens is like, soooo yesterday.

1 Like

I think (guessing!) Is that the jump of 3 tied in with the major releases of Ubuntu LTS which occurred every 2 years - as this appears to be a continuance, if Ubuntu ever made it to 30.04, Zorin would be at Zorin 60 (or thereabouts) and newcomers would comment ā€œI must have been sleeping when the previous 59 iterations came out!ā€ :rofl:

I yesterday watching a movie on youtube about review Zorin Beta.
It was very negative - here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g43Ujy3Gus
Propably some software can help you translate what he talking.
Next what I heard he saying he is very good friend zorin brothers and they gived to him free pro version 17 when released - ok nothing to complain. He is a big virus in linux world for me.

youtube channels is like opinions. Everybody have them.

Holy cow, batman - talking about necromancing an old thread LOL :smiley:

Yes. We know but when the people start believed in this lies opinions then isn't this hurt developers and programmers for they hard work?

1 Like

I see your point and you may be right. But I always hope and believe that people can be critics when it comes to the media. but again, the last fool haven't been born yet.

2 Likes

The problem in young generation they are lazy and more trusting YouTube like a god and lower trustfully a people.
Besides why I little attack him. Because I know what people here and I have tested and used many months Zorin 16.3
I remember sometimes in school when teacher sayed a homework reading a big book with many pages then sometimes I used a book summary. What is not exactly the same what a whole book when you finished read that a book.

You are too influenced by others and should not assume that others are all like you.

I don't like when someone spread something very negative. I am just little annoying this movie nothing else. Not big deal.
In my life before trust something i check that with both sides and inside if this exist or not exist.

Being negative or critical is one thing, lying is a different thing. What lies did he tell?

1 Like