Zorin Connect unable to send files from PC

Sorry to bump this 4yrs old thread, I'm trying not to pollute the forum too much.
I have the exact same problem, devices are paired, can send files from Android but cannot send files from PC. Difference from the original poster is I don't have firewall enabled, and I'm on ZOS 16.3
Any help would be appreciated.

I moved this to its own thread - it is never pollution for users to seek answers to questions.

In the Android phone, have you moved to your phones settings > Permissions to allow Zorin Connect all available permissions for moving files?

Sorry for late response. Yes, Zorin connect has all permissions in Android it needs and sending files is still no go... but that's irrelevant since phone is mounted in Files (name by IP address) and one can copy/paste to Android and vice versa whatever his heart desire.
Hope this will help some poor noob like me.

Hi, I'm a noob. I don't understand what you mean by "phone is mounted in Files (name by IP address) and one can copy/paste to Android and vice versa whatever his heart desire."

I want to be in another room and access photos on my PC from my phone so I can upload to social media. I don't see my PC from my phone.

From another room? No, that ability is not present. Here is a guide for KDE Connect (upon which Zorin Connect is based - the behavior and principles are the same.):
https://userbase.kde.org/Tips/Transfer_files_between_phone_and_PC_using_Wi-Fi

To share between, you must access directly on each device.
You can share photos from your computer to your phone by accessing the app on your computer and sending them to your mobile device.