Zorin Connect Woohoo!

Often we use the forums to basically, not complain, but to fix an issue. Two completely different things. Today I want to praise Zorin Connect. I have a tablet that I use as a phone with a voip number. I don't have an actual phone and I like using the tablet better as a phone cause its bigger. Zorin Connect has enabled me to see texts from Google Voice, emails that come to the tablet email address and basically just made life that much easier. Now on the tablet it does require a lot of permissions that when I decide to remove it for any reason well, I hope they just uninstall cause the app is gone.. However, I just really want to send out some PRAISE for Zorin Connect... It is really a great great addition to the desktop.

Thanks!

4 Likes

They do. The permissions can only be accessed by the integrated code for the application itself. If the application is removed, there is nothing left that can or could access any permissions.
I also agree: Zorin Connect is out of the ballpark.

1 Like

You will find that such apps are also beneficial for transferring images when usb connections from android for file transfer does not work. You need to designate a destination folder and I always choose Downloads in the /home folder from where I can upload images to my cloud storage when needed.

1 Like

Would this thread be better placed in Feedback?

1 Like

Moved to Feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.