Zorin connect (zorin lite16)

1-i'm still discovering any-desk app, u can get sound settings and check enable audio transmission on the desktop app, and u do the same in the mobile app. but in mobile app i don't know it's do sound transmission for microphone only or what?,so i must run video sound on phone to hear it over microphone to reach pc, but it's enough for me. i was using app it's name is samsung flow in my phone and in my windows, it's perfect ,but it works on windows only, it can transmit sound to pc in the same time mute it in phone.there r a lot apps in windows. there r famous app it's name is airdroid , i'm discovering it, it's not free, but it's free for what we need(2 devices allowed in the same network), it works for linux over web version.(install on mobile,install web version on linux), u can do calling from ur pc (that is the important feature in it for me), but it's display a lot of ads, and i feel it's heavy on my mobile,mirroring is very bad for me, so i'll not use it
2-for sound in remmina i think it's enable only for rdp protocol, not vnc protocol,so u'll not get sound, but it's good for control mobile and not bad for mirroring.
3-I think any-desk is very good for me,it can do everything for me in linux, i'm still discovering it, I hope i can do calling from it also by mic transmission, if it hasn't that feature, no problem ,we can use airdroid for that feature.

eid,
if you find a way how to make the sound come true please let me know.

I liked the any-desk app too. Most of important the features can be used.
It would be fine if I could make a phone call while sitting behind my desk/pc and leaving the phone in a diff. room for example.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.