Zorin Forum picture as built-in background

For me, this should be one of the built-in backgrounds, don't you think? It's nice.

• I agree.
  • I don't agree.

0 voters

3 Likes

As far as a default background goes I don't really care as I change mine out quite often and I have tons of different backgrounds downloaded from various sites ...... I have them categorized in different folders to make it easy to find what I want ....

3 Likes

I'd like the option to auto scroll through selected backgrounds. Or is that available? as i dont see the option to do so.

1 Like

This item may be of interest: Wallpaper as a slideshow

3 Likes

Stupid me just posted this in the wrong thread ..... so here is a copy ..... DUH ....

3 Likes

@zabadabadoo Thanks for that much appreciated :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Frog i will sus it out.
Cheers :smile:

2 Likes

Now that I think better about the wallpapers, Zorin team wanted to give a choice of locations rather than other types of pictures, which would explain why this picture is not in the list of wallpapers. Not bad though, I like all those locations :grin:.

I agree it looks quite nice, it would make a great addition. Personally though, I really like the default mountain wallpaper quite a bit and the fact that it changes during night time.

1 Like

Yes, I like it too. Think that I once created a post to point out that that background was double, then I realized that one is static while the other is animated day-night :person_facepalming::rofl:.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.