Zorin Lite 15 doesn't show the option for WiFi networks

I cannot find the option to connect to wireless networks on Zorin OS 15 Lite. I have a 802.11a/c WiFi device in my PC, but I cannot use it, as it doesn't even show the option for WiFi, I always have to use USB Tethering to connect to the internet. If you need some information about my PC, here it is:
PC Full Model - Lenovo AIO 330-20IGM All-in-One (ideacentre)
Processor - Intel Celeron J4005 @ 2.70GHz
WiFi Device - 802.11 a/c

1 Like

Unfortunately that is sometimes a common problem. There are some people on here that are very sharp when it comes to these problems. If you go to the search bar and type "No Wifi" you will get several other posts where people have had similar problems. This post is a good place to start:

I also had the problem of no wifi showing and following the directions of the post I was able to get mine going. Good luck.

1 Like

Some wifi drivers do not shows from life but after install go to System Tools and on the top Additional drivers. You may need to be connected. In system info look for wifi info. There are many wifi devices. the 802.11 a/c is not the actual device. It could be Realtek , Atheros or some others. Most of the time, wifi devices have properiaty drivers. The "Additional drivers" could be able find what driver you need, download and installed.

1 Like

Please post the output from lspci, you can write it in the terminal.

1 Like

Check your Software Update source is pointing to "Main server" not a local one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.