Zorin OS 15.3 my thoughts

Hello;

I would like to share my thoughts about my experience with Zorin OS 15.3....
How to start? I will describe my problems....

1. The first time I decided to install Zorin OS 15.3 I get a black screen with a blinking cursor, no way to type anything no way to restart... So... Shut down, download Zorin and try it again
  2. Finally Zorin is installed and working.... or not.... system date and time are correct but the time displayed, it's not.... Ok, no worries.... I open a terminal and and try to correct it with the time command... but it doesn't work.... Perhaps I made a mistake typing the command.... I'll try it again... Ok, here I go, I check it, it's correct, this time, should work...but it's not.... I retype the command... It doesn't work.... I change a few things.... Nothing works.... Finally I have to restart... And you won't believe, 10 minutes after the system restart it started to work and autoadjusted the clock, displaying the correct time.... How? Don't know bro, don't know....
    Now the power manager decided to stop working....My system should not enter in suspend mode, the power manager shouldn't turn off my monitor or ask me for my password as I have deactivated those options, but my system enters in suspend mode, turns off my monitor and asks me for my password... No way to get it working.

What will be my next problem? How to solve it? I firmly believe that Zorin OS 15.3 Lite could be a good OS but it needs more time to get everything working properly. Until that I will use Zorin 15.2, sorry but I have no choice, if I want a working system.