Zorin OS 16.1 Release Notes

Is there a forum page or site that release notes on changes to Zorin get posted?

Thanks again

I would refer to the Blog - scroll down until you get to:

What’s new in Zorin OS 16.1

Twitter and github.

I think that the most important humanitarian aid to Ukraine would be the USA stop lay wood to the fire. This is only a new cold war started by the USA to impose its bellicose superiority and hegemony to the world.
I am only sorry for the Ukrainian people, that, as every poor people, are those who pay the bill when the richest minorities, who rule our world, try to plunder each others.
The poor man is only member from a nation when the richest need him to plunder other nations. In every other cases, he is only muscles to sustain the capital club.

No friend, all the worlds troublespots are funded by the Bank of International Settlements based in Basl Switzerland, setup by Hitlers Chancellor. They hold all the purse strings of the Bank of England and private banks. There was a YouTube video explaining all this but you guessed it, it got pulled.
If sovereign states used their sovereign powers correctly they could produce their own currency which is what happened in Britain in the First World War - they (HM Treasury) produced the Bradbury Pound so that no one would go without.

[quote="swarfendor437, post:5, topic:19887"]
all the worlds troublespots are funded by the Bank of International Settlements based in Basl Switzerland, setup by Hitlers Chancellor. They hold all the purse strings of the Bank of England and private banks. There was a YouTube video explaining all this but you guessed it, it got pulled.
If sovereign states used their sovereign powers correctly they could produce their own currency which is what happened in Britain in the First World War - they (HM Treasury) produced the Bradbury Pound so that no one would go without.
[/quote]How will the Ukraine war affect banks | American Banker. Here this video?

No. Not looked at link but the video was by the British Constitution Group.

The link is back up. Perhaps it was PSN blocking it in PM.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.