Zorin OS 16 - Education

Downloading now! Exciting!
Might take a while as I imagine mirrors are catching up and this will be popular!
First thoughts anyone?

7 Likes

Congratulations Team Zorin - just been reading the blog - I was very interested to see a Whiteboard App. I am going to pass on the blog link to someone I know - perhaps it might catch on! Here's hoping!

2 Likes

Yup, just ticked in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn't even know that Zorin OS 16 Education had been released, until I saw this post. I might have an email about it, but I haven't checked my box lol. Anyways, I went to the blog post on the home page, read everything. It sounds like a full featured education suite to me, for perfect implementation in schools.

But, the beauty of open source software, not using proprietary exclusive licensing, is that students can install Zorin OS 16 Education on their own machines as well. And if you think about it, that would also help making integration with the school machines easier, if everything is using the same OS and APPS.

Cool Cool :sunglasses:

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.