Zorin OS 16 Google Chrome slow to load

Hello, i am fairly new to linux and am drinking from a fire hose at the moment so please bear with me. I purchased Zorin Pro desperately wanting to get away from MS and have already broken it twice and reinstalled which i understand is bound to happen being so new. My slow boot issue lead me to this thread where i am also experiencing the same symptom as the O.P. with my Chrome browser. I really try to fix it myself before i ask for help but am at a loss here. So one problem at a time. I have
checked to see if it is the same problem by launching Chrome in terminal. My issue appears to be a bit different as i do not have any Snap packages installed. After opening terminal and launching Chrome this is my output.
[6214:6214:0125/131928.330958:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(378)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.
[6172:6272:0125/131944.027553:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(227)] START: ReportBluetoothAvailability(). If you don't see the END: message, this is 1216328 - chromium - An open-source project to help move the web forward. - Monorail.
[6172:6272:0125/131944.027592:ERROR:chrome_browser_main_extra_parts_metrics.cc(230)] END: ReportBluetoothAvailability()

Here is info on my hardware. 1TB HDD (i know that doesn't help). I have Zorin on an Asus Notebook Q304U with 6GB Ram. I installed Zorin after using Gparted to delete all partitions on the drive then set up the partitions in gparted for the Zorin install with a Swap partition instead of a swap file. Any help with the browser issue would be greatly appreciated, i will try to tackle the slow boot thing afterwards. Thank you in advance !

If you have a dedicated GPU, then Google Chrome may bug out hardware acceleration on the GPU.

You can try the following:

google-chrome --disable-gpu --disable-software-rasterizer

Hello, thank you for the reply. Unfortunately my laptop does not have dedicated GPU, it is integrated.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.