Zorin OS 17 Download Fails

I've been attempting to download Zorin OS 17 for several days. It gets to about 1.4GB and then a "Failed - Network error" occurs. I've got a very stable 150+Gb connection, no VPN, no other traffic on the network.

Is there another mirror I could use? This is the Pro version I am attempting to download. It appears there is no mirror choice with the Pro version.

Once it fails (after several resume button clicks) it reports link has expired, so I get the character-building experience of starting over from 0.

Are you using any Download Managers or Extensions?

You can contact Zorin Pro Support and request a new download link from a different server.

This user once had an odd solution:

I've tried the VPN route and it didn't seem to do anything except slow my download rate to a crawl.

You could try different Mirror Servers. I downloaded my Zorin 17 ISO from a Server in Denmark because the Download Performance was better than from a local german Server. And You should try it without VPN. Maybe that works for You.

I am doing similar with a VPN right now. I am in the EU and I was getting a treacle-like download with constant connection fails. I fired up my VPN, switched to a USA connection and the download is flying along, no fails. Half way through the download already.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.