Zorin OS Screenshot thread

It is very beautiful, I like it. And you are quite talented to create a combination. Stellar! :star2:

2 Likes

Lulworth Cove me thinks. :smiley:.

2 Likes

What talent :smiley: I just use ZorinOS Theme and Icons. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

So your a pop user as well? :grin:

1 Like

Actually I was Pop user for a year, but I don't like Cosmic layout at all, and I tested ZorinOS before. But ZorinOS 16 is fantastic, I was testing Dual Boot for installing Photoshop, I am on Pop OS right now.
ZorinOS has better performance, I guess. And by default is so polished

2 Likes

I switched from Windows 10 to Zorin OS 16. Tryed zorin for a month and really loved everything about it. But someone mentioned pop for gamers so i tryed that one too. For me Pop has better performance haha. I like everything in Pop, even the mac layout haha. Using windows since windows 3.1 so a refreshed desktop wont hurt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

I don't like Cosmic either and I will prove it, screenshot of my extensions!

Why is COSMIC off you ask? Cause I rather have Dash To Panel

And COSMIC conflicts badly with transparency with Dash To Panel. I prefer a more standard panel, however, one that is flexible and allows me to do what I want to do.

1 Like

I know what you say, I was MS-DOS user to Windows XP then Mandriva or Mandrake, I don't remember, But I switched back to Windows till Windows 10. Then I jumped over 20 distros. The best distros I experienced are ZorinOS and Pop_OS!
Pop_OS! is much easier to install apps and up to date out of the box.
And ZorinOS is stunning in looks and feeling. Also, I never had any problems in ZorinOS in last two months.

By the way, in ZorinOS you can choose your desire layout in just 1 click :wink:

4 Likes

Yes i know, but it all gnome at the end :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

A piece of Denmark - taken by a friend of mine

8 Likes

Where do you get this clock and date on wallpaper?

1 Like

Install Gnome-Tweaks. Launch Gnome Tweaks.

Navigate to Top Bar tab. Toggle on DATE under Clock.

For bonus points of fun, toggle on WEEKDAY as well to put the date on your panel.

Screenshot from 2021-10-26 16-13-09

StarTreker

yoda
Your Tech Support Guru

3 Likes

Budgie DE with a centered menu that spreads icons evenly rather than stacking to one side. Panel was setup from scratch.

3 Likes

I like the radio player "pithos". Nice showing the info on the right side of the screen.

1 Like

It's a Gnome extension, just install it and config as you like
https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/3442/showtime-horizontal/

4 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: Bourne-again Linux

that look really epic! can you share the wallpaper link if possible? thanks!

1 Like

I can try upload it and hopeful the resolution is intact.

3 Likes

Bring on the red fire of the autumn tree leaf. It looks very beautiful. I think Firefox users would most certainly approve.

2 Likes

5 Likes