Zorin pro aplikacje zdjecia

Witam. Zastanawialem sie nad kupnem wersji pro. Czy ktos moze mi podeslac jakies zdjecia z lista aplikacji ktore sa na wersji pro ?? interesuja mnie aplikacje do obrobki zdjec filmow itd

English translation: Hi. I was thinking of buying the pro version. Can anyone send me some pictures with a list of applications that are on the pro version? I am interested in applications for processing photos, videos, etc.

I don't have any idea what extra apps and wallpapers come with Zorin Pro even though I have been using Zorin Pro for several months now .... most if not all people that purchase the Pro version do so to help the 2 developers to develop and continue their fine work .... as far as I can remember there is no state of the art earth changing brand new apps that only come with Pro ....

ok dziekuje za odpowiedz wiec i ja sie dołożę do rozwoju zorina i kupie pro. To swietny system i ciagle mnie milo zaskakuje

2 Likes

English translation:
ok thank you for your answer, so i will do my best to develop zorin and buy a pro. It's a great system and it still surprises me pleasantly

Though you get some extra layout with the PRO version. 4 extra lyouts.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.