Zorin pro being pirated

"Pirate" and "Pirate ship". For the unauthorized use, copying, modification or distribution of published media. For the amusement ride. For other uses, see
The traditional "[Jolly Roger]" of piracy

Piracy is an act of [robbery] or [criminal] [violence] by [ship] or boat-borne attackers upon another ship or a coastal area, typically with the goal of stealing cargo and other valuable goods. Those who conduct acts of piracy are called pirates, while the dedicated ships that pirates use are called pirate ships.

And the best way to spot them, is they will look like this. They will always be drunk, and always be loud, cause they are drunk. They take what they want, and they never give to the poor, but they will make you poorer if you've had items stolen from them.

Youtube some channels are like pirates and websides.

Both Zorin OS 16 Pro R4 and Zorin OS 16 Pro Lite got shared already. Such a shame!

Samenvatting

For developers they can first out demo. Then next people who bought get link to good version with some user code number. If sharing somewhere can creating software to blocked updates on future. I don't have image iso with Zorin 16 Pro R4 just only Zorin 16 Pro.

1 Like

Actually that is what Core version does :slight_smile:

That could discourage people to share the Zorin Pro iso with others.

1 Like

Yeah. It could be psychological tricky - with suprise like kodachi have software inside erase hard disk and you never can used anymore.:rofl:

This?

I've never heard of it until now.

Yes.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://itigic.com/kodachi-linux-distro-focused-on-security-and-anonymity/&ved=2ahUKEwigpILp-df0AhUYCRAIHdhJCVcQFnoECBYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0AEuyhHrr4KnLOK63LmaYS

This not not when a copy get pirated.

Finally, we cannot overlook his ” Panic Room “, or “panic room”. If something goes wrong and our Internet security, privacy or anonymity is compromised, here we will find everything necessary to perform an emergency erase of the hard disk, clean RAM and completely destroy Kodachi. After using these tools, it will be impossible to carry out any type of forensic analysis of the system or find a single byte about us.

1 Like

I have question. How people who shared a copy on some websides they know what version is it R1,R2,R3,R4 about a date release? I don't have any this numbers when download i have Zorin 16 Pro.
" The Pro iso files don't have the "-rX .iso" suffix, so anytime you download a copy from our servers it will be the latest release." info from @zorink
iso
Then this is exist versions to download.

It is because the pirates can change the file name anyway they want before submitting/offering to/from the server/Torrent.

I've heard it is one tactics of criminals to evade the authority's scanning radar for sharing illegal contents.

Obviously Zorin's case is not that critical for the pirates. They do not afraid of any legal actions. So they add a suffix to make it even more precise since it is now known that the initial release of Zorin Pro has a bug.

Anyone can read this forum (except for Moderators only and Lev3 + only sections). When we tread about bug and update, so as unregistered pirates.

1 Like

No support for you my friend!

1 Like

I did not get it.
https://www.linuxliteos.com/

LinuxLite is a legit distro which I use on my 11 years old netbook.

Where is the Zorin Pirate link in that screenshot?

It is confirmed: LinuxLite is nothing to do with the pirated copy of Zorin Pro.

1 Like

Check your pm.

I checked but there is no Torrent link showing in the screenshot above.
Or you managed to hide it somehow?

I understand the confusion, maybe its clear now.

They uploaded the lite version illegal (thanks to user pat123456 from Oudtshoorn, Sourh Africa) and pointed to us for support

So you mean this mobi0001
user upload or ask people to upload Zorin Pro?

I never use such social media on mobile and my imagination is limited.

[edit]
Thanks for the additional screenshots.
Now I started to see the picture.

1 Like

these torrent guys really get under my skin...I pay for all my services and being a musician who has had to work hard to make a buck then they steal your work and think it's funny or cool. I wish I could get them caught and serve long sentence Sorry it really makes me upset when these thieves hurt the hard working individual.

Edit: Due to my comment being maybe incorrect for others I removed part..not that anyone request it, but to appease the powers out of respect

2 Likes

On the world are good and bad people. We know that. How you example want check a people here if they bought Pro or not? Good Question.