Hey there! For a few days now I've been unable to use Zorin's software store because it doesn't seem to have internet access at all.
- When clicking on apps on the front page or searching for an app only the loading circle appears.
- In the updates tab it just says "Looking for updates, this might take a while..."
My internet connection isn't the problem because I can
- surf the internet with different browsers
- send e-mails from Evolution
- install Atom packages
When going to the "Info" section in the system's settings and clicking on "Software updates" it just says: "The apps on your device are up-to-date". (I don't know whether the system was actually able to check for updates or whether it didn't find any due to no internet connection.)
Here's what I already tried (without success):
- restart the computer
- disable WiFi and re-connect
- connect to different WiFi
I'm using Zorin OS 16 Core with Linux Kernel 5.13.0-28-generic.
What might be the reason? How to fix this?