Zorin Vs Debian

After a few days...back to Zorin again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I knew it, what did I tell ya? You missed us too much, I couldn't blame you either, were awesome, and since you came back, so are you lol.

Zorin . . . . . is the place to be, Zorin appearance is what you'll see. You were gone, but you came back in a Zorin Dash. Oh where did Zorin hide that QLC flash.

1 Like

I was expected that, but i just want to try some things that i check here.

One thing that i can't test, dont know why (cant's install)...was install pop_os and change the layout to zorin.

1 Like

The only way your going to do anything like that, is after you install POP OS, you would then have to install the Zorin desktop in terminal. Once you had accomplished that, it would be as simple as logging out, then clicking the gear icon to switch desktops to Zorin, then login again.

Thats pretty much how it works on all Linux distro's BTW. But like I've said in the past on here, if you truly want Zorin OS, then just use Zorin OS.

But at the end of the day, you can't have a proper POP OS experience, if you don't use the POP desktop. Now with my POP setup, I am still using the POP desktop, I just changed the theme is all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.