Zorin won'tboot after removing all default-keyrings using seahorse

I am attempting to boot my computer after utilizing Seahorse to remove all of the default keyrings. Regretfully, the only thing I receive in return is a terminal that appears only on my secondary screen when my primary screen is off.

I already tried simply readding a default keyring using Python, but this doesn't work. Uninstallibg all drivers and autoinstalling also failed.

I believe I may have also taken out the keyring(s) for (a) startup command(s), which line up my secondary touchscreen's touch input and output. Consequently, the startup commands are now stuck and cannot be executed at all.

I also fail to enter grub on startup.

You will need to reinstall Zorin OS. If you can access your hard drive using the LiveUSB to backup your data, first - all the better.

For real? Here is my output

Removing critical system files and security encryption is not trivial. It is possible to try to rebuild it, but it would be a lot less work with a greater success rate to reinstall than to pull your hair out trying to fight your way through repairing the system. This can get further complicated by all parties involved not fully being sure which packages were removed.

But I just removed the keyrings. Shouldn't there be a way to set up a default via terminal?

You will need to find the keyrings that you removed. As keyrings are hash secured, your only source is the source of the keyring.
For keyrings which you cannot source, you will need to manually make and set new ones.
You will also need to:

• Identify the specific keyrings that are associated with software that govern startup of touchscreen drivers.
  • Identify the specific startup commands related to your touchscreen and ensure they are correctly configured.
  • If the commands are missing or misconfigured, you may need to manually add them back to the startup process.
  • Ensure that any dependencies required by the startup commands, such as drivers or libraries, are installed and functioning correctly.
  • Manually access grub files to identify and secure any keyrings associated with init.
  • Possibly patch or reinstall the Linux Kernel in order to ensure all modules are working with the manually added or created keyrings from above.