Are you happy with ZORIN?

Super stoked to be using Zorin core/pro. Been wanting to move from windows forever. Virtualboxed a few distros (Elementary, Arch) and pumped to have landed on Zorin. It's in the goldilocks zone for normies, tech lite and tinkerers alike. Hats off.

4 Likes

Very happy.
Awesome distro.
Very fast and stable.
So good that i forgot my hackintosh Big Sur.

3 Likes

Hackintosh what a hard work with kext and finding correct drivers for wifi or changing because is only supported some models. Not to much application, mostly all with paying and never know if you trying update then hackintosh operating system is died. Linux you can update if something crash or not working or missing just use a webbrowser some forums and we have what we need to properly working any linux.

Hello folks 2 customers upgraded this week to Zorin OS 16.1 lite and business as usual, Excellent distro and happy customers. Thank you to everyone at Zorin for another Winner.

3 Likes

I'm really happy with ZorinOS16.1 core. Every program I used on Windows is working like a charm. Even all the games I love to play running with no issues.

Top class OS. :smile: So goodbye Windows 10 and Windows 11 and specially goodbye Microsoft.

4 Likes

1st wekend using Zorin Core. I just replaced windows on my laptop with it and am dual booting with 10 on my desktop.

So far I love it and if I am still pleased by weeks end will upgrade to pro. Really works well on my 6 year old MSI laptop. Very pleased..

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.