Awesome Gnome Extensions That I Recommend!

Yep.

It might. I was about to suggest it wouldn't, but I took a look in the desktop file and I see no restrictions (onlyshowin)... So it just might.

But if you keep installing Zorin Apps onto something else, you'll just end up with a Frankenstein Zorin.
May as well just stick with Zorin OS.

Edit: Double-checked; Zorin-appearance will not launch unless gnome-shell is running. So it might, as long as installed in Gnome.

1 Like

Does it have a .deb file as well, i use everything on my external installation for testing.

Yes, it does, in the Same Zorin Repository.
https://launchpad.net/~zorinos/+archive/ubuntu/stable/+files/zorin-appearance_4.1.7_all.deb

Thanks for the share

Installation failed
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
zorin-appearance: Vereisten: zorin-appearance-layouts-support but it is not installable
Vereisten: zorin-auto-theme but it is not installable
Vereisten: zorin-desktop-themes but it is not installable
Vereisten: zorin-icon-themes but it is not installable

@Aravisian @StarTreker, what is the effect called in zorin when Zorin Window Move Effect minimized ? mind sharing that .deb file as well ?

What i mean is something like this, if i remember right zorin had one too -> Compiz alike magic lamp effect - GNOME Shell Extensions

That is the one.

Thanks, found the deb file -> https://launchpad.net/~zorinos/+archive/ubuntu/stable/+files/gnome-shell-extension-zorin-magic-lamp-effect_9_all.deb

Listed as built in :smiley:

and working just fine, those 2 things where the reason i loved zorin so much :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah, good... I was typing out a post to explain it when you figured it out.

3 Likes

I like how Michel managed to get a screenshot of the magic lamp effect. Sorry Michel I was sleeping and couldn't answer your question. Everybody seemed to have gone to bed 9-hours ago, so I went to be too. Anyways, glad you like the magic lamp effect, it is neat I give you that.

1 Like

Installing now the new updates from Zorin in Pop!. So far the version 9 extensions did not even had 1 single crash on my installation.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.