Awesome work with Zorin OS Forum

It has been an awesome time being here to help people. I have been here for only 2-3 Months and I have learnt and helped many people. Even though I am not a professional at Linux, but I provide help to anyone having an issue that I have experienced before. This forum is committed to being children-friendly, and being a teenager, I have never seen anyone using any swear word or fighting badly. It feels very nice to help people and @Aravisian, @FrenchPress, @marko94, and everyone else who has helped me, a heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all of you. You all have helped me overcome any issue I had (And @Aravisian thank you so much for helping me in removing Manjaro from my bootloader. It took 2-3 days, just like Ubuntu, but it vanished somehow :smiley: ). I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, and I would really love Zorin OS to flourish so much that it should make people forget everything about Windows. Everyone has been very friendly to me, and taught me many things I didn't know about Linux, and vice versa. Once again thank you very much.

(P.S. I have never seen such a forum with fast-responding, good natured and friendly people, ever! :wink: It feels as if I am speaking to my friends :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )

7 Likes

Windows is the thing where their software ends up flying out of, as it flies like a frisby, and then lands in the neighbors lawn to get run overed by the lawn mower. Thats what you call sending out the garbage. And what should come in through the window dropped on down by the heavens? Zorin OS. Its all you need. HEHE

3 Likes

Due to this problem of Windows, it's going to go down soon and Linux (All distros) are going to rule.

4 Likes

HERE HERE I'll drink to that! :beer:

4 Likes

We should also thank the developers, due to whom we are able to access this forum and keep it neat and polished :wink: Thank you @AZorin and @zorink and the whole Zorin OS Group and developers for such an awesome Linux Distro and Forum :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I'm a follower... I'm led by others who have shown us all the way with leading by their examples. I wasn't BS'ing in my post " Special Thanks to Aravisian ". I have no heart, or feelings, so when I give compliments, it's true. Between @Swarfendor437 (Who in his own time created the "Zorin OS 12 Lite Unofficial Manual" which helped so many of us, and I personally still refer to as my Linux Bible. If not for that maybe I wouldn't have learned as much as I have, or even stuck with Linux after leaving M$. I still use as reference) and yourself @Aravisian. Yes, I could name several others, but with no disrespect to them, there are a few that I view at a higher level of deserved gratitude.

Looking forward to scientist taking some genes from you two to clone future people to teach, and help in the forums. It's all about the future, which looks very bright!

1 Like

Yes... yes... all according to plan...

Today, the forum.
Tomorrow, the world.

hahahhahhhh.... MUHhahahhahahahahahaha....
BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

6 Likes

LMAO... I always appreciate my 1st laugh of the day...

2 Likes

Their pinky and the brain, their pinky and the brain, one is a genius, and the other's insane. To prove their mousy worth, their overthrow the Earth. Their dinky, their pinky and the brain brain brain brain, brain brain brain brain.

NARF!!!!

SWARF!!!

4 Likes

I'll bring you another cup of espresso! :coffee:

3 Likes

FrenchPress, I swear for every cup of delicious coffee you bring me, something is glowing inside me, pretty sure its the caffene content. I swear I had a guy try coffee once, it was like practically pulling teeth to finally get him to try it. He said, "fine I will try your dirty water" Well, it was his first cup ever, hid body wasn't accustomed, he pulled an all nighter burning the midnight oil.

You are too kind FrenchPress...Thank you :blush: :coffee:

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/6nHb76Q.jpg

4 Likes

How did you come across Aravi's High School Yearbook to find that pic? LOL

1 Like

He used the force! Use the force Jeff. OOPS, that was the wrong force, you broke wind. :wind_face:

2 Likes

These forums really are superb, from the interface to the people who occupy. I'm not very active here but I authentically enjoy my visits' here, and I feel as if we - here are amongst the grassroots of something great!

3 Likes

Yeah, were real grass rats, our army begins grouping. Oh what will Windows do? They will role over and play dead, cause its their only defense.

Or.................

We could have an army of grass cats, words out, they don't Windows too.

How do you feel about Windows?

2 Likes

Aww... this really touches me. Thank you so much for the kudos. I love Zorin OS so much and this community is absolutely amazing. Without you guys, and especially you @Aravisian, I would never have survived my transition from Windows. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I just quoted that because I think it's worth repeating....

1 Like

Aw gee... you guys are just swell.

As soon as I am finished carving up and eating this puppy, I'm giving hugs, all around.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.