Cable management and Zabadabadoo's Torment

Playing in his box at the moment.

2 Likes

Awww, oh my gosh, thats so cute! Cats really love boxes, and you can pet them, and they purr along, so happy in their little boxes. Snuggles was cutest looking around your Window on the desktop though.

But I love seeing him all happy in his box. Oh man, what would we do without our cats? LOL

:heartpulse:

Windows 10 decided to update, cat not happy!
Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

@StarTreker Captain/Admiral Kirk going to space in real life today.

https://youtu.be/lxdG81wKxbE

2 Likes

I've heard about this, he better pray, and pray, and pray some more.

I say this, cause this isn't like Star Trek, where the starfleet ships have been in products for centuries, and bugs are fixed, and ships are reliable.

That rocket he's going on, is not made by NASA, and is not made by Space X either. Its made half asked by Bezo's. And common knowledge, that he skipped many safety related steps in building that thing.

William Shatner got word of this, and his opinions went from, yeah I am going to do this to, ohhhh, I don't know if I should do this guys. Thats why I say, Shatner better pray this don't become a Challenger situation all over again.

Just so you guys know, when it comes to building a rocket that is a super dangerious piece of hardware, to bring humans into space, yeah, you don't want to skip on the safeties. Its very important we build things to regulation, and have things double checked safety wise.

But Bezo's being the grade A D-A that he is, is gonna tempt fate with Shatners life. Like I said, pray, pray, and pray some more, cause your gonna need it.

1 Like

Awesome landing!

1 Like

Yup. Great landing.

But, I thought he would be up there for maybe at least an hour or more. Lol.

1 Like

He got up there, no green Orion girls, got bored. Came home.

2 Likes

Bezos did the exact same thing last time. Their only doing it for bragging rights guys. They aint doing it to really see anything cool, or to do any science. They just screw around.

When bezos when up, he was playing food in 0-G, he never bothered looking at the pretty Earth through the Window, he couldn't care less. Again, its all just a celebrety bragging rights stunt, thats all it is.

2 Likes

Hi. Screw around like here?

Yeah challenge soon they first time creating movie in Hollywood in a cosmos.

2 Likes

I think I had one of those when I was a kid. I remember some kind of giant TOP with a thing like that, that made it spin. It was a popular toy when we were kids. Times of course were simpler then. There was no video games, or fancy cell phones that do everything kids use now days.

1 Like

Yes. I remember buying some kit for diy with electronics parts, toys was diffrents,albums collections with stickers or from bubble gum donald's.

1 Like
2 Likes

I really liked that first video you posted. That guy is like the mozart of tops, he's got mad skills. I about lost my sheeeeeeet when I saw the top flying through the air like a UFO. Only to find, it was somehow riding along a string, and landed at its home base.

Very cool stuff, enjoyed, and liked! lol

2 Likes

With only a little help from @FrenchPress , you guys are guilty of deviation from the title of this thread since post #46.
Maybe thread needs to be renamed "Cable management and anything else" :wink:

3 Likes

Wish Granted.

2 Likes

And if Zaba don't like a title, then he should always remember, that magic comes with a price.

2 Likes

I spend so much time walking on eggshells, that occasionally, I must let the evil out to romp around.

Sorry Zab. :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:
Oh well at least it is all in one place. Said tidy bear.

1 Like

Tidy Bear also said, I love it here, its so tranquil, I just can't get the darn ducks to stop dropping their white out on me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.