Cannot download Zorin Pro

Hello,

I purchased Zorin Pro today, and the link to download Zorin OS 16 Pro 64-bit doesn't download (connection times out), had this probably for the past 5 hours or so. Anybody else having this problem?

SOLVED. I used a VPN to change my location from Canada to the United States and now the download works.

There may be high demand for Zorin OS, possibly due to the new Windows 11 requirements.
You could send a direct message to @azorin or @zorink to ask them to investigate this issue.

I was able to download the core (free) version without problem which I would assume would be in the highest demand, while the issue persisted with the Pro download.

Gideon...

(1) What internet browser are you using to download from?

(2) Are you using any download managers?

(3) Are you on Ethernet or WIFI connection?

(4) Have you restarted your computer recently as a resolution, or turning it off and on again?

1. I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge.
  2. No
  3. WIFI
  4. I've tried restarting and I've tried to download on two separate computers.

EDIT: SOLVED. I used a VPN to change my location from Canada to the United States and now the download works.

3 Likes

WOW thats so weird! :confused:

You don't think Canada was getting blocked from the download servers do you? Things just keep getting weirder in our world as time goes by.

Anyways, glad a VPN was able to get a strange resolution out of this issue. Honestly, that be the last thing I would have expected to be the solution in this situation. But if a VPN fixes it, then that is an area in which the Zorins need to look.

@AZorin The user above had to use a VPN in order to be able to download the PRO ISO. I think this is something important that needs looked into.

1 Like

I downloaded Zorin OS 16 pro on Wednesday without any issues. However I did have issues downloading Zorin OS 16 core on September 23 and 24. I had to get it from mirror site in the US. I live in Canada.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.