Cannot install or unistall applications (i beat you to solve this problem is impossible)

ok u convince me im gonna wipe evrything

sorry me but idk how to reset zorin could you tell me how to do that? (yes i’m a noobie in linux i use it just for few months)

Once you have completed the back ups as covered above, you can install Zorin from your Bootable Media. If you still have the media you used to install Zorin, you can use it. Or you can re-download Zorin 15 from this server using the download button at the top of the page.

I prefer unetbootin for creating a Bootable media. Many Windows users prefer Rufus on Windows.
On each, you need to only follow the prompts.

Then boot into your Bootable media by hitting F12 or F8 Or F10- depending on your manufacturer, It usually says which to press at the boot splash screen to change the boot order.
From the Zorin Demo disk Boot, you can then move forward to Try or Install Zorin OS.
You can select Install Zorin OS once it loads. This will open an installer window- the Ubiquity Installer, which asks you for keyboard and language settings. Location is next, then it asks for the type of install.
At this point- You have a choice:
1.) You can choose to install Zorin alongside of your existing Zorin. What this will afford you is access to all your files- Let’s say that for some reason, you do not want to hassle with a massive back up- This will cause you to be able to load Zorin, then access the partition that has your files on it, and you can move them to your new partition at your leisure as time allows.
This is a viable option, but I do not recommend it for many obvious reasons… But it could help you if time is pressing or 40 gigs is too much to move around all in one go.
In future, once you have moved everything over you want to keep, that partition can be removed (Will require remaking grub, so a new thread will be needed for that). This will put your installation back to only one full partition instead of it being divided between two partitions.

2.) Install Zorin, removing all previous installations. This will delete all your files.

On either, the installer will offer prompts each step along the way, so those actions should be painless. Though you may have some bored moments waiting on it to run.

[Your post has been edited by a moderator. It is a violation. Do not attempt language filter bypass.]
thx dude i know i’m stressing u, btw i just go to windows and formatted the partition and reinstalled zorin using my old USB where it was already installed, i used balena to create the bootable media, btw i got a unlimited drive space (i got a school account) and so i uploaded all my files there so i got a backup and from now im gonna save evrything there