Cannot install Zorin 16 Pro

again guys I want to say BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP ME OUT , I REALLY APPRECIATE!!!

3 Likes

Boot sector ? GPT ?
Boot device all uefi ?

@Aravisian

I suspect when you click on the
Setup Mode
You will be able to change EZ mode to Advanced mode which will give you more options. That how it works on my ASUS m/b.

What I showed above is advanced mode , the Ez mode has nothing...:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Secure boot mode is custom, can you turn it off ?

1 Like

Ah, OK you are already in it.
I misunderstood.

I have only standard and custom option .... I don t have disable one

Hmmmm
That is a hard one to chose.

What do you think @Michel?

I tried both and nothing changed...

1 Like

Standard would probably enable by default for windows. Custom should probably check if the os needs it or not.

The only thing that comes up in my mind is to remove the windows drive and see what happens if he try to boot with live usb.

I also want to know what usb flash drive is used. Because i have 2 sticks, sandisk works fine and mediarange 3.0 usb fails on the 10 years old laptop which has only usb 2.0 ports. While it works on my acer machine with usb 3.1.

1 Like

With live usb everything works good...but only in safe mode

1 Like

I m waiting right now for the response of those two men you guys said that will help me ...Maybe they can help me too

One of those should work...

1 Like

The other option, download pop os and check if that one works. Pop os has a amd iso and nvidia. If that fails too...then this will happen -> :exploding_head:

Secret recruiter planted by System 76 :sunglasses:

@Aravisian said he will be away for a couple of hours.
Michel and I are in the same time zone and we are almost passing our bedtime.

I tried to install ubuntu and I got the same error ,SGX bios one

As long as i can get users away from Windows i dont care what linux version they use :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Which I only managed to find those:

1 Like

Actually OP got a 16 Pro and he wants to use it.

I know, but i wanted to know if he could pass it or not the sgx message