Cannot install Zorin 16 Pro

I don't know , how can I check this?

Is this ok???

Ok I get the exact same thing after I reinstalled the system .... Just a logo nothing happens

Also:

We cannot effectively help you when you do not answer the questions that assist troubleshooting.

1 Like

Looks OK to me.
[Failed] is for cdrom which you do not have. It is normal.

But how can I know if I m booting in safe mode or not???

I think it is in the OP.
Card : rx 5700 xt

Radeon..... again :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks, I missed it.

Radeon... AMD. Sigh.

Doing a netsearch on "rx 5700 xt" yields...

You must do the same procedure as above. The same way.
Once you get booted into the desktop, we can Set That Permenant.

1 Like

Guys I swear I m just blocked and I don't know what to do . I think I will just need a refund because I cannot do anything . My pc is just not capable of using this system :sob:. I m staying here for already 6 hours and I m destroyed .I feel sad that I cannot use normally this cool system ...

Where can I ask for a refund?

You can reply in the email you received that brought you Zorin OS Pro.

With more troubleshooting, it probably can be brought up and running. AMD can, at times, be a bit more sensitive with the Drivers. There are a lot of reasons for this...

But your PC is not broken or destroyed and installing another Operating System remains viable.
It may be that taking a break from the attempt can help.

3 Likes

Oh but when will I get an response in mail? I emailed 7 hours ago and still not response...

There are only 2 people in Zorin group.
You might have to give them some time.
And their time is almost at midnight (I live in the same time zone).

1 Like

But again I want to say that if someone somehow finds any solution I won't need to refund .. I love so much this system and I was very sad when I saw that I can t use it

2 Likes

I suspect we can get it working.

And I am sure you already know that you can email Zorin Group for specialized Personal Support on Installing Zorin OS - as you said you emailed 7 hours ago.

I would not be surprised if later on, you are posting on the forum asking about how to configure a new app on Zorin OS.

2 Likes

I really wanna see me at that point haha :+1:

3 Likes

Can you post screens of your entire bios, just to check everything is setup correctly. I really want to get that desktop running for you.

Please take a picture of the usb stick too.

Don't give up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi , ye sure

1 Like

Next Boot Recovery Action : Skip

At a quick glance, at least you could disable Logo display to see POST during the boot.

1 Like