Chat of piracy, hardware and Linux distros

I know many corporation forward and move production. Why? Cheaper. Everything in house coming from China if not wrote Made in China but 100% get parts what are produced in China. China have fabrics,people and they grow up all time in economy. I saw video example here.

Where is information about bought license is only for one PC? One what I know you have a unique identification number for bought version Zorin 16 Pro.
In fact, it might not support pirated versions downloaded from websites without a customer number. Do I understand correctly?
This could be introduced with some update and not support pirated versions - I mean the client number, which is only for one computer station - from what I understand correctly?

The license belongs to a person, not a computer.
If the computer belongs to you and used by you, a single licence cover it all. I have Zorin 16 Pro on one desktop and one laptop which belong to me.

2 Likes

@Bourne The registration is emailed and private for customer privacy and to protect the developer and customer when it comes to hackers trying to steal the official developers code and hack customers accounts. Zorin OS 16 Pro can be installed on any number of machines the installation support is hooked to just one person that the version was bought for. If your wondering wheres the key just donate the 39$ to find out. I am not allowed nor do I want to put the key in this forum because it would be a breach of privacy on my end and the official developer Zorin Group, does not recommend that rightfully so.

2 Likes

Nobody on this forum should be asking for that stuff. Cause if someone is, they are immediately suspect. Word of warning, if I catch anybody asking for license keys on here, I'll report you. After all this pirating business, I ain't playing around.

3 Likes

I don't asked any key. Just wrote it could be fixed copies of pirates not support them when GroupZorin asking before some a key or send sms to registered a buyer to update operative system Zorin. I just gived my idea how stop piracy.

1 Like

I bought here is document.

1 Like

Yep, always proper to support the dev's. This is why I don't understand people who pirate. Because of people like that, they had to prevent ATM's from being hacked like John Connor did in T2. Plus there were phone hackers, like that guy in War Games.

And truth is, I thought they were going to charge even more for the software, and I would have been a bit upset if they had. But as long as they keep it bellow 50 dollars, I am fine with what the Zorin team charges for PRO or ULTIMATE.

I think all these pirates should be shutdown.

3 Likes

I also see the serial number in the email from Zorin but I never used it for installation. I thought that number is required for the company accounting for Zorin group.

The number if I remember is when you lost your copy a Zorin and for support.
The people without number don't get a support.

2 Likes

Ah, OK.
I did not know that.
Thanks for this info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bought 17.08.2021

Funny how much I did not read the small print :wink:

1 Like

Actually some of those sites are still posting the original version before the fix, making it a bit of deterrent for those cheaters :wink:

5 Likes

HAHA I freaking love it! Are you pirates having issues with EFI? Well good, you deserve it! lol :angry: :crazy_face: :joy:

2 Likes

It's most likely for support issues... proof of purchase

1 Like

@Bourne Next you would want to burn the disk image to a USB or DVD. Let me know if you need help with that I can send you directions.

Bourne was showing that he has bought Zorin OS Pro. He already has it installed. Bourne also discovered and reported several pirates.
I believe his posting showing his choice of Zorin OS Pro is to dispel any misunderstanding of his statements.

4 Likes

It is impossible.
Zorin 16 Pro is 5,1 GB in size.
I finally noticed that after I failed several burn attempts
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Your right I forgot about that.