CURSOR FROZEN-- but secondary works fine

When I boot up- at the sign in screen- the ORIGINAL cursor that is with the Zorin setup-- works to point to the sign in block, and when I sign in- IT FREEZES IN PLACE... stays there on ALL screens. The cursors that I added in a theme that are in the proper area- work fine- but that sign in cursor is frozen and I can't get rid of it.

This may likely not be your issue but do you mind confirming?

I don't have WAYLAND.. I'm X11.. That's all I know about that. Only reason I knew about the power supply- was i did the diagnostics and then watched the power monitor and noticed spikes (right after each weak point) and sudden slowdowns-- and that indicates regulator inside the power supply going bad. (I use to work on electronics..).. the power fluctuations cause all kinds of things-- it also messed up my wifi dongle... so change it out soon as you can..

MY mistake-- I've had eye surgeries (5 recently) and didn't SEE the little gear- and yes I do have WAYLAND and yes it FIXED the issue .. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

1 Like

No worries, I’m glad you got it fixed. Could you mark my post as the solution?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.